Day 50 - June 11, 2012 (Episode 8)

The five semi-finalists in Copenhagen!

 Today is a rest/travel day, which has contributed, once again, to my alcoholism!  We got started at 10:30 and took a cab into Copenhagen.  Steinar, the Executive Producer, took us to his favorite restaurant called Told + Snaps.  It was really good food, but their known for their shots that you take with the food.  We ended up having two beers and three shots each!  It was only 1:00 p.m. and we were all pretty tipsy already!  We spent the next couple hours just walking the streets of Copenhagen and hanging out.  It really is a cool town and we should

At first I thought C.J., Mama Brita and I were working
on our rap group moves, but after a closer look, I now
realized she's pointing out that I'm wearing someone
elses flats.  Not sure where they came from, but one
thing's for sure, I make them look good!!!
definitely visit here when we come back!  At 3:00 p.m., we headed back to the cruise/ferry for our return trip.  (Alf and all of the crew, except for Mama Brita, flew back to Oslo from Copenhagen.)  There, the alcoholism continued.  All of us, including Mama Brita, kept drinking and did so for the rest of the night!  It was never got too crazy, but it definitely was a lot of fun!  We even watched all of our submission videos on Brita’s computer, including both of mine (I had submitted one for Season 2 as well).  Watching mine from this year, with Logan and Zoe, almost had me in tears!  It was really hard to see.  I miss those guys so much!  I just want to be home and playing with them!  I’ve got a job here to do and I’m focused on that, but I’m really missing you guys!!









Day 50 Over!


Only a real man can pull this look off!
Which is exactly what our Executive
Producer, Steinar, is!
 

The world's tallest man!
 

A look at the Copenhagen streets.  It was only five
hours that we were there, but it seemed like a great town!
 

No better time than lunch time after a night of drinking
to start taking some shots!  What a great restaurant!
 

Amy double-fisting it!
 

Trying to make alcoholism look sexy.
 

Mama Christine 2 is very excited
about whatever that was.


Jessica and some random guy
dressed like a banana.

My sleeping quarters for the ride back.
At least I got the room to myself!
 

Johnathan, C.J., Jessica and I about to start round 3!
 

The crazy students in the hot tub!  Of course, we
had to join them!
 

Amazingly enough, I kept myself from doing what
these guys were doing (jumping into a shallow pool)!
 

Not sure what Jessica and I are doing.  C.J.
looks as though he has no clue either!


Jessica either peed herself or put her
jeans on over her swimsuit.  I'm
guessing it's the first one.
 

In one of our several off-camera challenges, the
game was simply who could get the oldest person
to kiss you.  This was the best I could do.
 

Jessica won our game when she was able to get
this gentleman to give her a kiss.  I think she cheated!
 

Same guy from the night before!  Unknown
to Jessica, I later sold her to this guy, although
I've yet to receive payment.
 

C.J. taking a shot of some kind of
"fish liquor."  What's wrong with
this country?!
 

(Expand the "Blog Archive" to the right to find additional entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment