Day 52 - June 13, 2012 (Episode 9)

Today is another travel day, with nothing too exciting happening.  I got up at 8:30 and had a small breakfast with Mama Ane.  Then, after letting the food settle I got probably my best workout in since I’ve been here.  It felt really good!  I can’t wait to get back and be able to workout on a regular basis.  I’ve definitely gotten fat here!  After working out, I got packed up and had some time to kill, so I went and bought a Norwegian baby name book.  I really would love it if we could find a name for our baby boy/girl that had some Norwegian roots.  I think it would be a great way to commemorate this trip and solute my family’s heritage!
Our hotel for our first night in Lillehammer.

Eventually, we all got together for lunch and then took off for a 4 hour van ride to Lillehammer.  We keep saying it, but it doesn’t seem to stop surprising us on how small our group has gotten.  We started with 12 people and would usually have to take buses places, but now we’re small enough that we can cram into these small vans!  Crazy!  (And not always the best thing either.  Those tight spaces aren’t the best for comfort!  Plus, Amy, who is sitting next to me, has been in a little bit of a funk lately.  Not sure what’s going on with her, but hopefully she can get herself out of it soon!)

Not sure why, but this bar has a moose head inside the bar
and the rest of it outside!  Why not?!
After getting to Lillehammer, we did some quick information, then had dinner and then followed it up with most of us, cast and crew, going to a local sports bar to watch a soccer game.  When it was over, I returned to my single room!  I like having a roommate, so that you have someone to talk to and get to know even better, but it sure is nice to get some alone time and not have to worry about being a courteous roommate!

 



Day 52 Over!!



(Expand the "Blog Archive" to the right to find additional entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment