Day 39 - May 31, 2012 (Episode 6)

Austin rocking his new pink pants on our walk to dinner!
Today was a pretty boring day, but a good day of rest.

We got started early, since we had to take a bus an hour back to the airport, which was pretty funny seeing everyone and how they deal with their hang over!  Eventually, we made it back to Oslo in the late afternoon, had a nice workout and then met up with the remaining cast for dinner and a movie.  Mama Christine took us out for some Chinese and then she took us to a local movie theater to see The Avengers!  It was fun to have a night off and relax with a movie and I think it’s exactly what everyone needed.

As soon as it was all over, everyone immediately went to bed.  Although, I went down to the hotel lobby and stayed up until 1:00 trying to catch up on this journal!  I’ve fallen behind a little, but I’m now caught up!  Phew!

That’s about it.  Another day off tomorrow!  Love you wife!  Miss you!


Day 39 Over!!

While shopping with Austin and others,
they made me try on some skinny-jeans.
Don't think I can pull it off like he can!


Bacon flavored crisps at the movie
theater.  I wasn't manly enough
to make it happen.


 
(Expand the "Blog Archive" to the right to find additional entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment