Day 51 - June 12, 2012 (Episode 8)

This guy fixed Jessica's glasses and all he wanted was a hug!
He's either very nice or kind of a creeper!
Johnathan relaxing after dinner.  Nothing says comfort
like a ergonomically-designed piece of concrete!
Today is a true rest day and that’s exactly what I did.  Basically, being drunk on three separate occasions during one day took its toll on me.  I was not feeling too well!  We got back to Oslo and off the boat at 9:30 a.m. and then took a cab back to our hotel.  We turned in our laundry and had an hour until lunch.  I used that hour to nap and try to get some sleep.  After lunch, I walked around town for a little bit, but eventually went back and watched two movies in my room with C.J., falling in and out of sleep again.  Fortunately, I was starting to feel a little better.  We went to dinner at 7:00 p.m. and then came back to the hotel.  When we got back, we convinced Mama Christine, who was watching us that night, to play an episode from Season 2, all the way through.  We realized that out of the five of us left, none of us had actually seen a full episode of this show that we were all on!  Most of us had only seen clips from YouTube.  We all met in Johnathan’s room and watched the last episode of Alt for Norge, Season 2.  It was interesting to see a full episode and to know how it ended last year.  I’ve got to make it to that last episode, but definitely need to do some more studying.  Apparently, we have a 3 or 4 hour drive to our next location, so I’ll need to use that time to get caught back up in my studies.  Need to use my time wisely!  Stay focused!

 
Day 51 Over!



(Expand the "Blog Archive" to the right to find additional entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment